OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) is a metric for measuring and monitoring how efficient your manufacturing processes are. It is commonly used as a KPI (Key Performance Indicator) in conjunction with LEAN manufacturing efforts to provide an indicator of success. Storm uses ICONICS solution for OEE means Availability, Performance, and Quality.
Today's manufacturers require an OEE solution which provides plant wide metrics and real time information to help drive performance improvements including reduced down time, reduced cycle times and lower costs.
Availability against planned times, performance against target values and quality standards for comparing good and scrapped pieces are the key factors to obtain the real Equipment Effectiveness. Reduction of downtime, increase of asset utilization and plant reliability, optimization of maintenance costs strongly impact productivity making it possible to establish a tight relationship between performance measures and business objectives. All these criteria are incorporated into a plug'n'play approach, which allows rapid configuration of OEE solutions with fast Return on Investment (ROI) and low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
The Storm-ICONICS OEE solution can be implemented as part of your continuous improvement program and to support other Lean manufacturing initiatives such as Six Sigma. The ICONICS OEE Solution lets you gauge the health of your manufacturing process and illuminates the path to improvement.
It offers many benefits viz…
- Reducing efforts to collect real-time production information
- Preventing unscheduled downtime
- Improving data synchronization and safety with a data recovery system
- Maximization of production equipment utilization
- Reducing maintenance costs by optimizing planning activities
- Improving assessment and business process performance
- Easy Import / Export configuration data from Excel worksheets
- Optimizing product quality grading process
Storm offers OEE solutions for industries and for more
For more information, contact:email@example.com or submit an inquiry.